August 14, 2010

USD Exchange Rate

Well, I'll be quick with this one. It's about time someone mentioned this:

MCF needs to find another money changer. As far as I know, as of 2010(or several years before for that matter), RM3.80 for US$1 is a total rip off. I wish I could track down the culprit bank that is taking our dear federation's money, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find any banks that sell US$1 for more than RM3.50 since 2007. MCF seems oblivious to this con job, since I've seen that they've quoted US$1=RM3.80 in all of their cost tables/sheets(e.g. participation for a tournament through MCF)! Either that, or money has been leaking out through a fourth dimensional portal while payments were facilitated through MCF...I mean, where else could our money be going if we keep paying RM3.80 for something that costs RM3.20, right?